loading

Biology

Question:

What four elements make up 96% of living matter?
What elements account for the other 4%?

Answer:

- oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, and nitrogen
-calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, and a few others
View as Flashcard Deck

About this Free Flashcard Deck

Last update by acpoist on 09/27/2011
  • Share
Biology
Biology
Total Views: 127822
Teams This Deck Belongs To
Deck does not belong to any team.
Others Studying this Deck
Free Flashcard From Biology
Question: What four elements make up 96% of living matter?What elements account for the other 4%?
Answer: - oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, and nitrogen-calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, and a few others